If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will.
But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.
Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.
Contact A & A Insurance Center, LLC today 301-638-9200 to find out more about dwelling fire insurance.